Enjoy the benefits of an RRSP
- Lower your tax – Regular contributions to your RRSP will reduce the tax you owe, especially during your higher income years.
- Grow your money – Because your RRSP is tax-deferred, your earnings will be tax sheltered until you withdraw them in retirement.
- Contribute until you’re 71 – Make annual contributions up to 18% of your earnings up to a government-mandated limit until you turn 71.
- Use a portion of it for your first home without penalty – Speak to a member of our team to learn more.
- Use it to fund part of your education – If you want to continue your education, borrow a portion of the funds without penalty. Speak to us to learn more.
- Multiple investment products are available within an RRSP account –Term deposits, mutual funds, stocks and bonds included.