We are committed to helping our members get through this difficult time.
We are ready to support you and discuss options to help reduce financial stress caused by the current environment.
Every situation is different, so please reach out to us.
We are here to help.
Branch Visits & Ensuring a Healthy Environment
Our office is open with full staff and regular hours (8:30 am to 4:00 pm).
While we are open, we are still concerned for the safety of our members and our staff, so there will be some restrictions in place as follows:
- No more than 10 members will be allowed in the branch at one time. Please respect social/physical distancing while in the branch.
- All people are required to sanitize their hands and wear a mask when entering the branch.
- If you are feeling ill, or have experienced any symptoms of COVID-19, we respectively ask that you do not enter the building.
- We are restricting public access to the back office area to those who are doing business (no access to washrooms).
- We encourage people to continue to use remote access whenever possible – ATM, Night Deposit, website/mobile banking/remote deposit capture, telephone, etc. to limit in-branch traffic.
- To schedule an appointment for loans or wealth management, please contact our office in advance of coming in.
Thank you for your continued support, understanding and co-operation as we work through these difficult times together.
The Government of Canada is taking action through a number of programs and emergency benefits to support individuals, families and businesses during this difficult time.